Virtual Super-Resolution Workshop - Friday 9 July
12:30 - 17:00 hours BST
Scientific Organisers: Professor Michelle Peckham and Dr Hari Shroff
Designed to talk about the current challenges in developing and using super-resolution microscopy with short talks and lots of time for discussion, this year the workshop will be split into 2 sessions, focussing on the topics of ‘using machine learning and AI in super-resolution imaging’ and the other will be ‘expansion microscopy’. Thoughts and ideas are encouraged to help define what is good/best practice around these challenges, and give an insight into future potential developments.
Invited Speakers will include:
- Dylan Owen (University of Birmingham)
- Susan Cox (King’s College London)
- Aubrey Weigel (Janelia Research Campus)
- Florian Jug (MPI Dresden)
- Dong Li (Chinese Academy of Science)
- Silvio Rizzoli (University of Gottingen)
- Joshua Vaughan (University of Washington, Seattle)
- Izzy Jayasinghe (University of Sheffield)
- Helge Ewers (Free University Berlin)
The cost to attend this workshop is £20, you can add it to your schedule when registering to attend.
Sponsorship opportunities are available, if you are interested in sponsoring this meeting please contact Dawn Hopkins ([email protected])