RMS AFM & Scanning Probe Microscopies Meeting
The Annual RMS AFM & Scanning Probes Microscopies Meeting will be held during mmc2023. This meeting is unmissable for anyone using AFM or SPM in their work or studies and will cover a wide range of topics associated with AFM and SPM including main techniques such as atomic force microscopy and scanning tunnelling microscopy as well as more specialised versions.
The AFM & Scanning Probe Microscopies Conference Sessions at mmc2023 are taking place on Wednesday 5 & Thursday 6 July.
There will be an exclusive networking event organised for AFM & Scanning Probe Microscopies Session attendees on Wednesday 5 July at Zouk Tea Bar. This will be an ideal opportunity to network, renew old contacts and create some new ones.
When you register for the mmc2023 Congress, you can also add the AFM & SPM networking event to your booking.
Frontiers in BioImaging 2023
The annual meeting in the successful Frontiers in BioImaging series will be held during mmc2023.
Focusing on the latest biological applications and optical imaging developments, it brings together technology developers, application specialists and end users to share their work and future vision. The aim of the meeting is to create a network of multidisciplinary scientists focused on aspects of advanced imaging and its application.
With a mix of leading research leaders, their postdoctoral, PhD and technical staff, this is an ideal event for researchers to engage with a broad range of image approaches and to make useful contacts with key groups using similar technologies. We hope that this will lead to many future collaborations and ensure that recent funding awards are well promoted and benefits maximised.
The Frontiers in BioImaging Sessions will take place on Wednesday 5 & Thursday 6 July.
There will be an exclusive networking event organised for Frontiers in BioImaging Session attendees on Wednesday 5 July at Fazenda. When you register for the mmc2023 Congress you can also add this to your booking.
Organised by the Institute of Physics’ Electron Microscopy and Analysis Group (EMAG), the 2023 EMAG conference will be part of mmc2023.
In keeping with the established EMAG traditions, EMAG 2023 will include
- Three days of talks each with two parallel streams covering various electron microscopy themes in the life and physical sciences.
- Lively poster sessions.
- An impressive list of world class EMAG invited speakers.
- Plenty of networking activities with opportunities to catch up with old friends and to make new ones.
But by being a part of mmc2023, EMAG delegates can enjoy:
- A larger than usual trade exhibition of microscopy and imaging equipment.
- Benefit from the opportunities for interaction and cross disciplinary discussions with participants from other complementary meetings occurring simultaneously in the same venue including Scanning Probe Microscopy and BioImaging UK.
- Links with more workshops and training events than were possible with a stand-alone EMAG, as well as opportunities for participants to contribute to the RMS International Scientific Imaging Competitions.
There will be an exclusive networking event organised for EMAG session attendees on Wednesday 5 July at Revolución de Cuba. When you register for the mmc2023 Congress, you can also add this to your booking.
EM Roadmap Meeting
Update of the Roadmapping Exercise for Electron Microscopy in the Physical Sciences
Wednesday 5 July 1215-1245 (following the EMAG AGM), Charter 1
This meeting will report progress on refreshing the 2014 Roadmap for Electron Microscopy in the Physical and Engineering Sciences which will be used to determine a future strategy for both infrastructure investment and user access. We will report on the results of the two surveys to Users and Laboratory Leaders conducted earlier this year and discuss progress amongst the working group.