Book a Stand
Stand Costs and Payment Plans
Please see below stand costs/payment plan options detailing price per sqm and due dates:
|Payment Plan||Dates||Deposit||Balance||Price per sqm ex VAT|
|3||1 Apr 23 - Event Start||N/A||100% at time of booking||£475|
The stand cost includes:
- Basic shell scheme
- 1 x 500w power socket for every 9sqm of stand space booked
- Lighting package for every 9sqm of stand space booked
- Carpet (standard colour)
- Unlimited exhibition passes
- 1 x full conference pass for every 9sqm of stand space booked
- Company logo and profile included on the mmc2023 website
- Company logo in the pdf Conference programme
- Inclusion in the searchable company directory
- A logo link in the June Infocus for bookings made by end of April 2023
- A company logo on the holding slide displayed during the event
- Post-event GDPR list of attendees who have approved sharing their details with participating companies
Booking a Stand
When submitting your booking preferences, you will be asked to select your stand preferences (five required). Stands within a block can be selected individually, or joined together to create a larger stand. Please click on individual stands to view the dimensions on the floor plan below and make a note of your preferred stand choices to select at the time of submitting your booking request form.
- To submit a booking you will need an online RMS account set up in your own name. If you have not already done so, you will need to create an online account to view and submit the sponsorship request form. To do this, go to the RMS Website Login page and 'Register for a website account'. Please note that stands will be allocated strictly on a first-come, first-served basis according to the date and time the submission is received.
- Go to the mmc2023 official stand booking form accessed by logging into your RMS account.
- Select the ticket named 'mmc2023 Exhibition Stand - Please note, price will be calculated based on your stand allocation - An invoice and contract will be sent after stand allocation has been confirmed'.
- You will then be asked to submit your personal and company details, along with five stand preferences selected from those available on the floorplan at the time of your submission. It will be mandatory to select 5 stand preferences.
- You will be asked to submit a current JPEG logo for your company and the URL that you wish the logo to be linked to.
- You will be asked to include a company profile. This can be submitted at a later date if required.
- You will be required to submit your billing address and accounts contact, VAT number and PO number (where applicable).
Once you have submitted your stand preferences you will receive an automated confirmation that it has been received. A member of the RMS team will be in contact by email to confirm your stand allocation and to send you your contract and invoice.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities from the Sponsorship Prospectus
Companies who have booked a stand at mmc2023 will also have the opportunity to build on their presence by choosing additional opportunities to enhance their exposure before and during the event. Opportunities will include 5-minute techno bites, company workshops, Conference App sponsorship, e-Newsletter sponsorship and much more. View the mmc2023 Sponsorship Prospectus to find out more information.
Please note that the floorplan will be updated on an ongoing basis as stands are booked, so it is essential that your preferences are chosen from those available at the time of submitting your request. Once your stand preferences have been received you will receive an automated confirmation of receipt. Stands will then be allocated on a strictly first-come/first-served basis and you will receive confirmation of your stand allocation by a member of the RMS Team.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or require assistance.