More Than Just a Conference and Exhibition
The Microscience Microscopy Congress 2021 brought together a number of smaller meetings, allowing you to meet virtually with colleagues working in your field as well as with cross-disciplinary peers, all at the same event. They included:
- Pre-Conference Workshops - Monday 5 July
- BioImagingUK Meeting - Monday 5 July
- Early Career Pre-Congress Symposium - Monday 5 July
- Phototoxicity Workshop - Friday 9 July
- Virtual Super-Resolution Workshop - Friday 9 July
- RMS Scientific Imaging Competition
The Microscience Microscopy Congress is always able to boast a wide range of unique features which are available for both conference delegates and exhibition visitors to enjoy.
Going virtual we have been able to explore this in a totally new way, which we are very excited about.