mmc2021 Hotel Chocolat Social Event
7 July 2021
Take your love of chocolate to the next level with Hotel Chocolat’s ultimate virtual tasting experience. During this interactive chocolate tasting, hosted by a live chocolate expert, you will work your way through 14 of Hotel Chocolat’s bestselling truffles including milk, white and dark chocolate. You will learn the best way to experience chocolate while discovering the world of cocoa with an insider look at Hotel Chocolat’s roots to wrapper credentials, sharing imagery of their cocoa farm in St Lucia and bean to bar chocolate making process. During this relaxed and engaging session, you can share your opinions on the chocolates and learn about their creation – the perfect hour of chocolate escapism.
This event will be taking place at 19.00 BST online and is limited to 40 participants.
And as well as a box of Hotel Chocolates, you’ll also be receiving a unique praline selectors box! (normally costing £17!)
This event has been organised by the Royal Microscopical Society's Early Career Committee.
Tickets are subsidised at £5 per ticket thanks to Communication Physics.
Terms and conditions apply
- This event is only open to attendees that are already registered to attend mmc2021
- You can only book one ticket per person
- At the time of booking, please make sure that you state clearly if you have any food allergies or intolerances
- You will be asked to provide a postal address and email address, which will be passed to Hotel Chocolat so that they can send the chocolates to you directly
- Registration closes for this event on 21 June 2021 or when all available places are taken, please book early to avoid disappointment