Abstract submissions are now open
Our online system for mm2019 abstract submissions is now officially open!
To help us make this year’s Congress better than ever, please submit your abstract for either an oral or poster presentation by visiting the submission area. Here you will find all the information about how to register on the system and download our submission guidelines.
- contain original data and meet international ethical standards.
- be entirely written in English
- be limited to a minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 1000 words including spaces
- be a condensed version of the final presentation and include all significant findings.
- be written so that readers who are not specialists will be able to appreciate the purpose of the study and understand the procedures and conclusions
Abstracts will be reviewed according to their relevance to a specific symposium or keyword; scientific content, quality and innovative proposals; and clarity of the text.
- Oral Abstract submission Deadline - 15 February 2019
- Poster Abstract submission Deadline - 15 March 2019
- Late Breaking Poster Deadline - 3 May 2019
Find out More